FREE SHIPPING - All orders $300+ qualify for free shipping
Contact us for a quote on the specific CM Lodestar Classic that you are interested in purchasing. Our professional staff can help you put together the perfect hoist for your needs—simply send us as much information on your application and hoist requirements and we’ll be in touch. If you have your hoist configuration already determined, click on our Build-A-Hoist link to easily assemble an RFQ with all the connectors, speed, capacity, and other variables documented in a simple email, instantly ready for us to quote.
The CM Lodestar Classic Style electric chain hoist is a living legend in the entertainment industry. The Lodestar has lead the competition for more than 3 decades, and is Mountain Productions’ lifting power workhorse onsite. CM’s iconic hoist design offers best-in-class performance, unmatched safety and consistent reliability. Ideal for touring concerts and productions both indoors and out, the Lodestar is universally trusted by rigging professionals around the world.
Our rigging specialists are Level 2 CM Certified in Lodestar maintenance and servicing, and Mountain Productions is a Master Distributor of CM products. We inspect each and every hoist prior to shipment because we believe in providing dependable performance from every product we distribute. The Lodestar is second to none, and our own crew uses this technology each and every day.
• Capacity: 1 Ton or 1/2 Ton
• Lift: 60'
• Speed: 16 FPM
• Voltage: 208 3 Phase
• Connectors: Dual Twist (Power 16-20, Control 14-10) C7 Power & Control, 14-20 Auxillary Individual Control OR P-14 Power & Control, 14-20 Auxillary Individual Control
• Pin Outs:
- C7-30 (1=L1, 2=L2, 3=L3, 4=GRN, 5=UP, 6=COMMON, 7=DOWN)
- P-14-01 (A=L1, B=L2, C=L3, D=UP, E=COMMON, F=DOWN, N=GRN)
- Dual Twist - L16-20 (X=L1, Y=L2, 2=L3, 6=GRN), 14-20 (X=COMMON, Y=DOWN, W=UP)
- 14-20 (X=COMMON, Y=DOWN, W=UP)
• Proven Brake Design - AC electromechanical brake has been field tested in more than one million Lodestars worldwide
• Low Voltage Control - 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 and 48 Volt optional
• Lightweight, Cast Aluminum Housing - Durable and strong cast-aluminum housing is black powder coated for low visibility
• Smooth Operating Gearing - Helical and spur gears designed for long wear life and smooth operation
• Load-Tested, Zinc Plated Chain - Designed and manufactured by CMCO, chain is made in America and zinc plated to protect agaisnt corrosion
• H-4 Duty Rated - Designed for heavy-duty applications
• Safe & Quick Voltage Change - Finger safe wiring and quick-change plug and play connectors allow for easy voltage change from 208 to 460. Prevents improper voltage connections that may cause hoist damage
• Over-Travel Prevention - Adjustable Limit Switch prevents load from over-travel in both up and down directions
• Overload Protection - Helps prevent lifting of dangerous loads
• Meets or exceeds world standards
• Fits in standard flight cases
• Made in the USA and includes a Lifetime Warranty
80 New Frederick Street
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
Receive the latest news on sales, new products, and more!
Join our growing community of production enthusiasts and gear heads today and share your story.
WILKES-BARRE, PA • WEST PALM BEACH, FL • LOS ANGELES, CA • DUBLIN, IRELAND