Camlok™ HGC Hand Grip Clamp
Regular price $230.65 USDUnit price per
Please enter correct zip code
The Camlok HGC Hand Grip Clamp is designed to manually lift, carry, or pull objects that fit into its jaws. This product is primarily used in workshop environments and provides easy operation—open and attach the clamp to sheet material by depressing the lifting handle.
- Additional lever in clamping mechanism provides a very high gripping force
- Can be used to lift plate from horizontal to vertical position and vice versa
- Can be used on all structural steel plates and sections up to a surface hardness of 300 Brinell (32HRc)
- Not suitable for steel over 300 Brinell, stainless steel, lead, copper and materials over 120ºC/ 250ºF surface temperature
- Enables the operator to open and attach the clamp to sheet material by depressing the lifting handle
- Two pre-tensioned, hardened, serrated toothed jaws grip the sheet securely when the handle is released, preventing plate slippage
- Design factor 4:1
- Working Load Limit: 500 lbs
- Plate size: 0 to 3/8"
- Dimensions (Refer to product drawing above):
- A: 4.25"
- B: 7.25"
- C: 3.875"
- D: 1.875"
- E: 2.125"
- F: 0.75"
- G: 0.375"
- H: 5.125"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs