LiftAll Alloy Chain Slings - Adjust-A-Link Grade 100
Alloy Chain Slings - Adjust-A-Link Grade 100
Adjust-A-Link Grade 100 Alloy Chain Slings is the most easily adjustable and versatile chain sling on the market! With 25% higher workload limits than grade 80 chain, Grade 100 one is becoming increasingly popular. Its alloy steel construction also assures long life, strength, and reliability!
Ideal for machine shop and maintenance departments that have varying requirements. These alloy chain slings are also recommended for rugged industrial applications in harsh environments where flexibility, abrasion resistance, and long life are required.
This product is OSHA compliant and is proof tested and certified. The alloy chain sling is available in 7/32” and 9/32” chain sizes. The benefits cover a wide range of uses, refer to the ''FEATURES' section for the full breakdown of Adjust-A-Link features.
Also, please download Chain Sling Inspection document to ensure the problematic slings must be taken out of service.
Chain Sling Inspection
- Chain cannot be removed from master control plate, assuring the capacity rating will not be compromised in use
- Alloy steel master control link for strength and reliability
- Serialized for traceability
- Lift-All chain slings meet or exceed all OSHA, ASME B30.9 and NACM standards and regulations.
- Grade 100 chain replaces larger, more expensive slings
- New angled plate design reduces bending torque on chain and plate — reduces wear and extends product life
- Wider top bearing surface reduces wear to both plate and crane hook
- Using two Adjust-A-Links on the same crane hook eliminates the need for expensive triples and quads
- Heat-treated alloy steel for long sling life
- Yellow powder coating on master plate and hooks prevents rust for extending sling's life
- More compact plate design fits larger hooks for easier rigging
- Less bulky than typical double adjustment chain slings
- High visibility yellow fittings make assembly easy to spot in the production environment
- Easily adjustable
|7/32" Chain||9/32" Chain|
|Rated Capacity - Single @ 60°||2,700 lb||4,300 lb|
|Rated Capacity - Double @ 90°||4,700 lb||7,400lb|
|Eye Width (A)||2 3/16"||2 7/8"|
|Eye Height (B)||2 11/16"||2 3/16"|
|Overall Width (C)||3 15/16"||5 1/16"|
|Overall Length(D)||5 1/8"||6 1/2"|
|Hook Opening (E)||15/16"||1 11/16"|
Customers Also Bought
LiftAll Wire Rope 1/2" Thimble-ThimbleRegular price From $21.59 USDUnit price per
LiftAll Tuff-Edge Polyester Web Sling, 2-Ply, Flat Eyes, 1” WidthRegular price From $33.86 USDUnit price per
LiftAll Tuflex Sling (Polyester)Regular price From $9.75 USDUnit price per
LiftAll Purple Tuflex, Endless Type, Polyester RoundslingRegular price From $11.21 USDUnit price per
LiftAll Edge Defender Cut Resistant PadRegular price From $21.25 USDUnit price per
LiftAll Wire Rope 5/8” Permaloc Sling, Eye-EyeRegular price From $30.79 USDUnit price per