Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I order from you?
- The simple answer is we're more than a sales team. We put our products to the test on our own job sites and do extensive research to determine which products meet our needs and stand above the competition.
- Are there any discounts available?
- For the most up-to-date information regarding promotions, please subscribe to our e-mail list or follow us on social media. For questions regarding bulk orders, please call or e-mail your request to ShopMTN@mountainproductions.com.
- I’m not finding the product I’m looking for. Does this mean you don’t carry it?
- We’re constantly expanding our product offerings to offer the best gear for our customers. If there is an item you’re looking for that isn’t listed on our website, send us an e-mail, at ShopMTN@mountainproductions.com, and we’ll do our best to track it down.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
Shipping and Returns
- Where is my order coming from?
- Our dedicated fulfillment team is based in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, and stands ready to ensure your order is timely, accurate, and of the best possible quality.
- In certain cases, products may ship directly from the manufacturer, but we will still keep you up to date on the status of your order.
- Will I receive tracking information for my order?
- Tracking information is usually available by the end of the next business day after the order has been placed and will automatically be forwarded to the e-mail address used to place the order.
- In some cases, components of an order may be split into multiple shipments, in which case you will receive separate tracking information for each shipment.
- If you have not received your tracking information or would like more details regarding your order, feel free to shoot us an email, via ShopMTN@mountainproductions.com.
- What shipping carriers do you use?
- Depending on the weight of your order, where its going, and how fast you need it, our online shop offers a variety of shipping options including UPS, USPS and LTL Freight Carrier. For items that offer free shipping, USPS or UPS Ground is standard.
- How much will shipping cost me?
- Our shipping costs are tailored to each individual order. To view shipping costs for your order, click the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner and enter in your shipping information for an automatic calculation of the shipping options available and the costs associated with each option.
- I want to return my purchase. What do I need to do?
- Our team wants you to be satisfied no matter what may arise. If you are unhappy with an order, please let us know and we’ll do what we can to make it right. (NOTE: Because safety is always our number one priority, there are a number of fall protection and safety items that may not be returned, see our Return Policy for details.)
How do I know what size harness, helmet, or gloves I need?
- With each brand using different measurements, we know it can be a struggle to find the right size online, so we strive to include as much information about sizing as we can for wearable items. If you can’t find the information you need in the product description, check out a few resources below and, if these don't help, give us a call and we will do everything we can to help you get the proper gear in the correct size.
Dirty Rigger Gloves Sizes Guide
DBI-Sala Exofit NEX Harness Size Guide
DBI-Sala Exofit NEX Harness Sizing Video
Petzl Harness Sizing Guide
I need a custom size of PMI rope. Can you help me?
- We do our best to list the most common sizes directly on our website, but we know everyone’s needs are different and we want you to have exactly what you need. Give us a call, at 570-822-5566, and we'll be happy to quote you on any length imaginable.
I’m looking for genuine Columbus McKinnon Load Chain, but can’t find the length I need. Are custom sizes available?
- If you need a length of CM Load Chain that isn't listed on our webpage, give us a call. We stock all sizes of chain and can custom cut your chain to any length you require. We'd love to get you exactly what you need.
I’m having trouble finding the correct power distribution and motor control cable. Can you help me find what I need?
- We're happy you asked. With the number of possible connectors and configurations, we know finding the right one can get tricky. We can also custom make cables with nearly any connector and in any pinout you require. Check out a few infographics below or give us a call and we can figure it out together.
Visual Guide to Common Cable Connectors
Hubbell Control Station Manual & Parts List