If you’re looking for the ultimate flexibility in a manual hand chain hoist, look no further than the CM Hurricane 360. This hoist can truly reinvent your workflow by allowing your workers to operate it from virtually any angle. The innovation lies in the patented hand chain cover that rotates a full 360 degrees. This feature allows loads to be lifted, pulled, and positioned from any angle.
We’re always looking for the safest, most effective products that make our working lives more convenient. The CM Hurricane 360 is yet another product from Columbus McKinnon that addresses real industry issues, and gives the user the ability to tailor fit the right solution for their application. The Hurricane 360 offers a convenient way to maneuver loads without standing under the load. Additional safety features like this, along with reliable brake power, automatic load protection, and heat-treated steel make the Hurricane 360 a pioneering member of CM’s manual chain hoist family.
The Hurricane 360 is ideal when working:
• in tight spaces where the rigid handle of a lever hoist would be difficult to maneuver and operate
• above the load being lifted
• on a drifting application where the hand chain angle adjusts throughout the operation
• with large loads to allow the operator to be a safe distance away
• Standard Load Limiter for simple, automatic overload protection
• Improved braking system is exceptionally quiet, and improves operational safety and serviceability
• Powder coated finish for corrosion protection
• All internal gears and pinions are heat treated steel for high strength and long life
• Chain Guide and Stripper assures load chain alignment
• Precision 4-Pocket Liftwheel is fully machined for better chain fit and reduced wear, allowing for accurate movement of the load chain
• Alloy steel load chain assures high strength and long wear life
• Minimal maintenance, easily disassembled requiring no special tools
• Metric Rated