Steelflex Round Sling - Ideal Stage Rigging Equipment
Lift-All is an expert in quality lifting products. Their line of round slings caters to nearly every industry, including products specifically designed for entertainment production. LiftAll’s Steelflex Round Slings are easily rigged and cost-efficient without sacrificing strength or safety.
Features & Benefits
--Overhead Suspension Solution--
BLACK COVER FOR STAGE RIGGING USES:
This wire core is encased in a black double-wall, polyester jacket.
EASY INSPECTION OF WIRE CORE:
A unique inspection window allows for easy inspection of the core for broken wires, wear and corrosion.
• Improved cut resistance
• Higher heat resistance (400° F rating)
• Complies with all of the current rigging codes
• Superior flexibility & ease to use make stage rigging easy
• Fewer components to inventory and carry
• Tan colored Tuff-Tag for quick sling confirmation
• No wire rope backup required
• Lowers show to show freight costs
Stretch at rated capacity: Approximately 1%
Material: Steel Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Vertical Loop: 5,300 lbs
- Choker Loop: 4,200 lbs
- Basket: 10,600 lbs
Weight: 0.75 lb/ft
Body Diameter (relaxed): 7/8"
Width (At Load): 1 1/2"
Standards: All Lift-All slings meet or exceed OSHA and ASME B30.9 standards and regulations.
[Q+A] Insight from the Experts – Chris Shaffer and LiftAll
Gear Inspection Tips – Part 2: Rigging Hardware