Lex Soco 20 Amp Cable Extension
Product No. EGME-1214-10
Multi-cable carries 6-circuits of lighting power inside a single jacket, saving six individual runs of cable.
- Rating: 20 Amp, 300 VAC maximum (6-circuit)
- Maximum when used with 50% diversity of load (in accordance with table NEC 520-44).
- Ground Conductors Bonded: six ground contacts are combined through the use of a ground ring to two ground conductors.
- Male Connector: Molded Lex 6-circuit
- Cable Gauge: 12 AWG, 14 conductor TPR
- Female Connector: Molded Lex 6-circuit
- Thermoplastic resin premold creates a bond between the cable and connector for superior strain relief and secure terminations
- Pins and sockets cannot push back, extending life of the connector
- Rugged construction helps prevent broken conductors and loose or damaged ground rings
- Keyed design prevents misalignment of circuit conductors and unmateable or mismatched connections
- Thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact and provides an insulated and secure gripping surface for easier mating and safe handling
- Multi-cables carry 6-circuits of lighting power inside a single jacket, avoiding 6 individual runs of cable
- Specially formulated thermoplastic rubber jacket provides exceptional flexibility and durability
- Available in 12, 14 and 16 AWG to meet specific requirements
- 14 conductor multi-cable offers two lower weight options when bonded grounds are accepted
- Tempered spring female contacts maintain constant pin pressure to help ensure low resistance connections
- Silver-plated brass contacts for high conductivity
- All black construction blends into scenery and is ideal for stage or studio lighting applications