-- Known for ease of use & durable housing --
The CM 622 Hand Chain Hoist features a simple, efficient, and economical design for easy installation and uses without compromising the quality you require. The traditional design of the Series 622 Hand Chain Hoist provides a smooth vertical lift on a variety of handling applications.
Low headroom & lightweight steel construction for effective operation
Hand-wheel cover with guide slots minimizes jamming and slipping
Forged swivel hooks with latches reduce twisting of chain
Equipped with hardened load chain for flexibility and long wear
• Weston type braking system for positive load control.
• Standard hand chain drop is 2 feet less than lift, e.g. 8-foot lift hoist has 6-foot hand chain drop.
• Easy to install, even in confined spaces
• Metric rated.
-- High-Quality Manual Hoists --
Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technology (CM-ET) is an industry leader in providing quality lifting and positioning equipment for riggers around the globe.
• Capacity: 1/2 Ton, 1 Ton, 2 Ton, 3 Ton and 5 Ton
• Height of Lift: 10', 15', 20' or 30'
• Standards: Complies with our interpretation of applicable sections of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Code B30.16 “Overhead Hoist” and the Occupation Safety & Health Act.
• Note: Please refer to all documentation for proper maintenance and usage. Always consult CM’s literature and specifications for the exact hoist you purchase to ensure safe handling and loading.