Shop Now & Pay Later with Klarna. Learn More➜
-- Known for ease of use & durable housing --
The CM 622 Hand Chain Hoist features a simple, efficient, and economical design for easy installation and uses without compromising the quality you require. The traditional design of the Series 622 Hand Chain Hoist provides a smooth vertical lift on a variety of handling applications.
Low headroom & lightweight steel construction for effective operation
Hand-wheel cover with guide slots minimizes jamming and slipping
Forged swivel hooks with latches reduce twisting of chain
Equipped with hardened load chain for flexibility and long wear
More features include:
• Weston type braking system for positive load control.
• Standard hand chain drop is 2 feet less than lift, e.g. 8-foot lift hoist has 6-foot hand chain drop.
• Easy to install, even in confined spaces
• Metric rated.
-- High-Quality Manual Hoists --
Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technology (CM-ET) is an industry leader in providing quality lifting and positioning equipment for riggers around the globe.
• Capacity: 1/2 Ton, 1 Ton, 2 Ton, 3 Ton and 5 Ton
• Height of Lift: 10', 15', 20' or 30'
• Standards: Complies with our interpretation of applicable sections of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Code B30.16 “Overhead Hoist” and the Occupation Safety & Health Act.
• Note: Please refer to all documentation for proper maintenance and usage. Always consult CM’s literature and specifications for the exact hoist you purchase to ensure safe handling and loading.