Kuzar Tower Lift K-40
In Stock Now
Introducing Kuzar K-40, the new reinforced profile with a greater opening of legs. This tower lift is ideal for raising STRUCTURES and SYSTEMS AUDIO LINE ARRAY PA.
Its aluminium profiles are wider and have been modified to better withstand loads than their predecessors. It has 4 legs with an anti-slip rubber stabilizing plate for each. Our automatic trigger 'KAT' protects your cargo in the unlikely event that the cable breaks.
Kuzar lifter, model K-40 has been designed for vertically lifting lighting, trussing etc in the professional sound and light sector.
User Manual - Cert
- New reinforced aluminium profile with a greater opening of legs
- 4 Telescopic Sections
- Anti-rust protection priming paint bathed black steel, covered with cured polyester dust.
- KAT system secures the load in the event of cable breakage
- The anchor of the legs secured by safety catches.
- Adjustable stabilizer plates in the legs with nonslip rubber base support.
- Spirit level for vertical alignment.
- Swivel wheels for easy transportation
- Made in Spain
Folded Height: 1.78 m (5.84’)
Maximum Height: 6.65 m (21.81’)
Maximum Load: 270 kg (595.25 lb)
Minimum Load: 25 kg (55 lb)
NEVER RAISE THE TOWER SECTIONS WITHOUT LOAD
Weight: 144 kg (317.47 lb)
Work Surface: 1.88 x 2.15 m (6.17’ x 7.05’)
Folded Base Area: 46 cm x 60 cm (1.51’ x 1.97’)
Construction material: Aluminium profiles 6082T6
Cable: Steel DIN 3060 with tensile strength 180 kg/mm2 .
Anti-torsion & anti-corrosion; Ø6 mm cable diameter.
Winch: 900 kg certified
You can also check the full range of our tower lifters