Kuzar Tower Lift (Model K-5)
- This product has a lead time of 1-2 weeks. Please note lead times are estimates and are subject to change.
This lifting tower undergoes a very strict quality control process during the manufacture.
It is a very robust tower lift to be designed to raise all kinds of structures and lighting systems with heavy loads of 250kg. A larger steel base and four wider steel profiles bring greater stability to the K5. The wheels make transport easier and more convenient.
There are the adjustable stabilizer plates in the legs with nonslip rubber base support. Security is provided by our automatic trigger KAT locks which block sections automatically while raising the tower. It also protects your cargo in the unlikely event that the 6mm diameter steel cable breaks.
Kuzar lifter, model K-5 has been designed for vertically lifting lighting, trussing etc in the professional sound and light sector.
- A four-profile telescopic system operated by steel cable driven by pulleys with metal protected bearing pads
- Cable: Anti-torsion & Anti-corrosion. 6mm diameter. Steel DIN 3060. Tensile strength 180 kg/mm2.
- Winch: Certified with an automatic brake and longer handle
- Wheels: Make the transportation easier
- Anti-rust protection priming paint bathed black steel, covered with cured polyester dust
- Kuzar Automatic Trigger (KAT) on each section which automatically slots into the sections during elevation, locking them in place
- Made in Spain
- Folded Height: 1.74m (5.7')
- Maximum Height: 5.35 m (17.6’)
- Maximum Load: 250kg (551.16 lb)
- Minimum Load: 25kg (55 lb)
- Weight: 80kg (176.4lb)
- Work Surface: 2.16m x 2.16m (7' x 7')
- Folded Base Area: 47cm x 47cm (1.5’ x 1.5’)
- Adapters: 55mm Diameter
- Main Construction material: Steel profiles EN 10305
- Finish: Silver or Black
WARRANTY. All Kuzar lifts come with 2 years warranty. This warranty period is from the date of purchase. Kuzar will repair any defect product caused by either faulty materials or poor workmanship free of charge within this period as long as the parts are fitted by an authorized Kuzar dealer. Should the product have been manipulated in any way or a repair attempted by an unauthorized dealer the warranty will be invalid. This warranty does not cover damage occurred by improper use.