The CM Series 653 Lever Operated Hoist is another member of CM’s quality manual chain hoist family. The Series 653 is a highly versatile tool that can used in any position to efficiently pull, lift, drag, or stretch. This hoist features a short handle and minimal lever pull effort to provide the user with comfortable usage. The frame, covers, and lever are made from steel stampings and the gears are heat-treated steel. CM’s upper and lower hooks are forged steel and the chain consists of heat treated, welded links. With a design that is second to none and high strength materials for manufacturing, the Series 653 Lever Operated Hoist is a versatile material-handling tool that serves countless applications.
Always refer to CM’s documentation for proper maintenance and safe usage. As always, Mountain Productions’ staff is willing and ready to help you with any questions you may have. If you are interested in purchasing replacement parts, please contact us via our RFQ form.
• Hardened steel load sharing gears
• Double pawl arrangement for assured load control
• Two chain guide rollers for positive chain engagement
• Weston type braking system for positive load control and positioning
• Simple one-handed, free chaining for fast load attachment
• Hardened steel chain for strength and long wear life
• Forged upper and lower hooks with heavy cast steel latches
• 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
• Meets ASME B30.21 - Manually lever operated hoist standard and European CE standard
• Metric Rated