CM STAC Grade 80 with Tag
Product No. 695575
From the leader of entertainment production technology, CM’s STAC (Special Theatrical Alloy Chain) Grade 80 is a super strong chain product that we frequently use at our own job sites. CM STAC (commonly referred to as "deck chain") is designed to provide superior strength for theatrical rigging applications where bridle adjustability is required. Each link is proof tested and manufactured using heat-treated steel for longevity. CM STAC is made in the USA and now also meets European standards for long link chain. Links accept up to 3/4” shackles for bridle adjustability.
CM is an expert in chain manufacturing, with endless experience in industrial chain products as well as entertainment-focused chain. CM STAC has been specially designed to give riggers a strong chain product that is easily identified via CM embossed markings. This positive identification increases safety and aids in the inspection process.
• Grade 80 alloy material with 1/2" diameter and 6 ton working load limit
• Heat treated alloy steel provides long life
• Meets European standards for long link chain
• Proof tested - Each link proof tested to assure weld and material integrity
• Fire & Abrasion resistant
• 4:1 Design Factor
• Positive and Easy Identification - Chain embossed with "STAC 8" and "CM USA" for easy identification as CM alloy. Also tagged with size, grade, reach and "WLL" (Working Load Limit)
• Chain Size: 1/2"
• Working Load Limit: 12,000 lbs
• Material Diameter (A): 0.53"
• Inside Length (B): 3.74"
• Inside Width (C): 0.91"
• Product Code: 695550
• Weight: 2.03 lbs/ft
Customers Also Bought
BRAKE ARMATURE PROSTARRegular price $37.24 USDUnit price per
BEARING RETAINER SCREWRegular price $2.52 USDUnit price per
Back Frame Cover Gasket (V2)Regular price $11.84 USDUnit price per
#8-32 X 5/16 Button SKT HeadRegular price $0.20 USDUnit price per
Back Frame Attaching Screw (V2)Regular price $16.57 USDUnit price per
BRAKE ATTACHING SCREW (V1)Regular price $4.62 USDUnit price per