The CM Bandit lever hoist is so versatile and convenient to use it should be outlawed! As the lightest, most compact ratchet lever hoist in CM’s manual chain hoist family, the CM Bandit is on a level of its own when it comes to innovative design and usability. The Bandit’s portable design, easy free chaining, and 360-degree rotating handle separate this product from its competition. The frame, covers, and lever are made from steel stampings and the gears are heat-treated steel. CM’s upper and lower hooks are forged steel and the chain consists of heat treated, welded links.
Make sure that you read through CM’s documentation on the CM Bandit model you choose to ensure safe usage. As always, Mountain Productions’ staff is willing and ready to help you with any questions you may have. If you are interested in purchasing replacement parts, please contact us via our RFQ form.
• Rugged, yet lightweight design and construction allow for easy transport and use in even the most confining spaces
• Easy free chaining feature allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain
• Designed not to accidentally free chain while under load
• Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with low handle effort
• Meets ASME B30.21
• Hooks and chain made in the USA
• Enclosed Weston type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning
• Impact resistant stamped steel housing withstands repeated rigorous use
• 100% load tested gold chromate chain. Proven chain integrity and corrosion resistance