FREE SHIPPING - All orders $300+ qualify for free shipping
(some exclusions may apply)
Contact us for a quote on the specific CM Prostar that you are interested in purchasing. Our professional staff can help you put together the perfect hoist for your needs—simply send us as much information on your application and hoist requirements and we’ll be in touch. If you have your hoist configuration already determined, click on our Build-A-Hoist link to easily assemble an RFQ with all the connectors, speed, capacity, and other variables documented in a simple email, instantly ready for us to quote.
Ideal for applications where tight spaces and limited space are factors, the CM Prostar is an expertly designed hoist that is smaller and more compact than the traditional Lodestar. Just because the CM Prostar is smaller doesn’t mean it lacks the robust features that have made the Lodestar one of the most popular hoists in the entertainment industry. Lightweight, quiet, and portable, the CM Prostar weighs less than 36 lbs. and features an overload device that protects the hoist, operator, and venue from overloads.
The CM Prostar meets or exceeds world standards and is the perfect hoist for smaller venues. Like all Lodestar products, the CM Prostar is a common item our own crew encounters on the job. We’re capable of providing a full line of replacement parts for this hoist, along with expert servicing from Level 2 CM Certified technicians.
• Capacity: 500 lbs
• Lift: 60'
• Speed: 16 FPM
• Voltage: 208 3 Phase
• Connectors: Dual Twist (Power 16-20, Control 14-10) C7 Power & Control, 14-20 Auxillary Individual Control OR P-14 Power & Control, 14-20 Auxillary Individual Control
• DC Electro-Mechanical Double Brakes - Non-adjusting for low maintenance and quiet operation
• Precision Machined Gears - Heat treated for strength and durability
• One Piece Jam-Free Chain Guide for smooth operation
• Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing - Durable and strong black powder coated finish for low visibility
• Patented 10 Pocket Oblique Lift Wheel for quiet and smooth operation
• Low Voltage Control - 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 and 48 Volt optional
• H-4 Duty Rated - Designed for heavy duty application
• Overload Protection helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads
• Chain Stop mounted on load chain prevents over-travel
• Load Chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon, Zinc plated to protect against corrosion
• Meets or exceeds world standards
• Made in the USA and includes a Lifetime Warranty
80 New Frederick Street
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
Receive the latest news on sales, new products, and more!
Join our growing community of production enthusiasts and gear heads today and share your story.