MTN Trade Show Truss Booth Package- Inline Booth (4-Tower Structure)
MTN TRADE SHOW BOOTH COVERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED
MTN Trade Show Booth - Exclusively designed by our in-house product engineers and designers who exactly know what we need when it comes to trade show booth setup. With over 40 years of experience in the industry and unmatched booth setup expertise, you can't go wrong with our trade show truss booth.
This 4-tower structure can be used as a small island booth and an inline booth. Inline booths are very commonly found at trade shows and are also referred to linear booths arranged in a series along a straight line. These booths usually have one side exposed to an aisle and a neighboring exhibitor on the left and right. Designed by our MTN crew, our MTN booth has been widely used at many different shows globally because it is purpose-built with a number of great features designed for a trade show. See more details in the 'Features & Benefits' Section.
MTN Inline Booth featuring Prolyte Verto Truss
Our MTN Trade Show Truss Booth features Prolyte Verto Truss which is a new revolutionary system launched by Prolyte Group in April of 2016, making truss connection fast, silent and safe. This truss system is an ideal solution to fabricating attractive and cost-effective booths and structures for your trade shows, events, and exhibitions to support lighting & sound equipment, banners and a lot more. Its optimum strength and flexible application possibilities quickly make it well-loved and much used, taking your booth display to the next level. Please read our Polyte Truss blog to see more case studies.
FAST: The Verto truss can be assembled by a simple rotating locking system, securing the truss in seconds, without the need for tools.
Tested general assembly times are up to 5 times faster than those for the truss with conical coupling systems and 10 times faster than any bolted truss.
SILENT & SAFE: Because of the tool-less connection, the assembly is almost completely silent, thereby greatly adding to safety on the work floor. It is especially beneficial to the technicians who have to work with truss assembly and disassembly every day.
Features and Benefits:
- Reconfigured into multiple spaces: Most commonly 10′ x 10′ and 10′ x 20′ booth sizes.
- Clear access to one aisle: You can focus your attention on passing visitors.
- Simple design without additional structures: keep the booth lightweight and easy to assemble/disassemble
- Very sturdy truss booth structure: secure your lighting & sound equipment, camera, digital signs, and more
Incredibly Fast, Silent and Safe due to Prolyte Verto System
- FAST: Up to 5 times faster than those with conical coupling systems and 10 times faster than any bolted truss.
- SILENT & SAFE: The assembly and disassembly are almost completely silent, thereby greatly adding to safety on the work floor.
- Universal: applicable to all different types of shows
- We've got you covered: This trade show booth package includes everything required to build a 4-tower booth. We also supply 3-tower and 5-tower booth packages.
- (8) 8' H30 Square Truss
- (4) Box Corner 3-Way
- (4) Base Plate
- All the connectors/couplers required for the 4-tower booth are included in the package.
Prolyte Verto Truss Product Demo
Customers Also Bought
Prolyte H40V Square TrussRegular price From $173.77 USDUnit price per
Prolyte Box Corner 30V Attachment BoxRegular price $164.13 USDUnit price per
Prolyte CCS6-605 Safety R-springRegular price $1.50 USDUnit price per
Prolyte Truss- X30D Triangle ProfileRegular price From $188.87 USDUnit price per