OZ Lifting Spark Resistant Chain Hoist
Product No. OZSR005-10CH
OZ Lifting Spark Resistant Chain Hoist
The Oz Lifting spark resistant chain hoist is designed for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres. When working in explosive zones there are extremely strict guidelines and requirements for the equipment you use. These ceiling chain hoists are available in lifting capacities of 0.5 ton, 1 ton, 2 ton, 3 ton, 5 ton and 10 ton. The hoist has fully enclosed gearing to keep contaminants and debris away and ensure smooth and lasting operations. The hooks and safety latches are made from heavy duty stainless steel and the load chain has a Dacromat® finish making it durable, non oily and spark resistant.
OZ Lifting Products’ Spark Resistant Chain Hoists are manufactured in compliance with the EU’s explosion-proof standard ATEX94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. The explosion-proof level can reach: EX II2 GD c IIIC T135°C. They are suitable for potentially explosive atmospheres including Zone 1 & 2 (gas) as well as Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
- Type EX-F3 Spark Resistant
- Unique Hand Wheel Design – This feature enables the hand chain to successfully feed directly into the wheel sprocket from many directions and angles. Thus, the operator can use the hoist while standing to the side of, or even above the load without fear of the hand chain jamming.
- Minimal Load Lifting Effort – These hoists require 20% – 35% less effort than the competition. Lift heavy loads with ease. Ideal for frequent lifting/pulling applications.
- Fully Enclosed Gearing – This protects the gears from contamination and debris.
- Stainless Steel Hooks and Safety Latches – Each heavy duty stainless steel safety latch has a bolt and lock nut connection rather than roller pins used by most competitors. This feature facilitates easy latch changing in the field.
- Stainless Steel Hand Chain – Provides a durable non oily finish.
- Dacromet® Finish Load Chain – Provides a durable non oily spark resistant finish.
- Fully Machined Lift Wheel – This feature perfectly accepts the chain allowing for a smooth long lasting operation.
- Lifting or Pulling – This hand hoist can be used for lifting or pulling which makes for a more flexible and versatile tool.
- Low Headroom – Provides maximum lift by minimizing space taken up by the hoist, making it ideal in restricted space applications.
- Weather Proof Load Holding Brake – Both lever and chain hoists have a protected Weston Brake which holds the load during the entire operation. The hoists are also equipped with a unique twin pawl design.
- All Gears and Shafts Run on Roller Bearings – This feature provides smooth controlled operation as well as maintenance free lubrication.
- Copper Riveted ID Tags – These tags will not rust and will maintain clear distinct information for easy identification.
- Maintenance – Hoists can be quickly disassembled for fast and easy maintenance.
Standards – CE, ATEX 94/9EC (Ex II 2 GD c llC T4 IIIC T135°C), AS1418.2, ASME B30.16
|Falls of Chain||1||1||1||1||2||4|
|Effort to Lift S.W.L (lbs)||54||56||75||83||85||87|
|Load Chain Diameter (mm)||5×15||6×18||8×24||10×30||10×30||10×30|
|Product Dimensions (in)||B||5.82||6.77||8.26||10.03||11.02||15.16|
|Hook-opening, Upper & Lower (in)||D||0.90||1.02||1.33||1.53||1.61||1.93|
|Net Weight of Head Only (lbs)||13||18||31||51||60||114|
Customers Also Bought
OZ Lifting USA Fall Protection Beam ClampRegular price From $203.28 USDUnit price per
OZ Lifting Hoist BucketsRegular price From $157.99 USDUnit price per
OZ Lifting Premium Lever HoistRegular price From $272.52 USDUnit price per
OZ Lifting Quick Adjust TrolleyRegular price From $162.07 USDUnit price per
OZ Lifting 1/4" Stainless Steel Cable Without a BallRegular price From $115.08 USDUnit price per
OZ Lifting Bases for Compozite Davit CraneRegular price From $103.95 USDUnit price per