The CM Cyclone Army Type Trolley Hoist
offers the same quality and performance as the Cyclone in a compact, low headroom integral trolley mount. The Cyclone Army Type Trolley Hoist offers rugged steel loadbars connected directly to the hoist frame, universal tread trolley wheels for operation on sloped or flat flanged beams, and a standard load limiter that ensures automatic overload protection. Columbus McKinnon offers a lifetime warranty on this metric rated trolley hoist.
• Rugged steel loadbars connected directly to hoist frame
• Reduced headroom, side clearances and end approach for easy maneuvering of heavy loads in tight places
• Standard Load Limiter automatic overload protection
• Plain and geared trolley mounts in capacities from 1/4 to 12 tons
• Universal tread trolley wheels for operation on sloped or flat flanged beams
• Standard hand chain drop 2 feet less than lift (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
• Chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain, aluminum unwelded hand chain, Latchlok hooks, bronze hooks, bullard hooks, larger beam trolleys, trolley guards, and units without Load Limiter optional, depending on capacity
• Lifetime warranty
• Metric rated
• Made in U.S.A.