The CM Cyclone Trolley Hoist for Low Headroom features the same quality and performance as the Cyclone Hand Chain Hoist in an integrated all-in-one design that combines the hoist and the trolley together for even lower headroom applications.The Cyclone Low Headroom Trolley Hoist combines superior engineering, efficiency and durability to deliver a safe and smooth lift.
The CM Cyclone is made in the U.S.A. and is inspected over 75 times to meet or exceed HMI, ASME and ANSI performance and safety standards. It boasts reduced headroom, side clearances and end approach for easy maneuvering of loads in tight places and features crowned tread and flanged wheels to minimize rolling friction.
• Crowned tread and flanged wheels to minimize rolling friction
• Simple, efficient design
• Reduced headroom, side clearances and end approach for easy maneuvering of loads in tight places
• Plain trolley mounts in capacities from 1/2 to 6 tons
• Geared trolley mounts in capacities from 1 1/2 to 6 tons
• Standard hand chain drop 2 feet less than lift (example: 8 foot lift hoist has 6 foot hand chain drop)
• Chain containers, zinc-plated load and hand chain, aluminum unwelded hand chain, Latchlok hooks, bronze hooks, bullard hooks, larger beam trolleys, trolley guards and units without Load Limiter optional, depending on capacity
• Standard Load Limiter/automatic overload protection
• Lifetime warranty
• Metric rated
• Made in U.S.A.