LiftAll Tuff-Edge Polyester Web Sling, 2-Ply, Endless Type, 1” Width
LiftAll’s Tuff-Edge® Polyester Web Slings are tested and proven to deliver longer sling life and lower overall costs. Tuff-Edge slings provide resistance to abrasion and edge cutting—two properties that can rapidly degrade webbing. The average breaking strength of these slings was twice that of standard yellow webbing under the Federal Test Method 191A! Tuff-Edge slings are built to last and has many advantages over standard webbing.
Additionally, Tuff-Edge slings were tested to measure edge cutting properties and the results showed that the special polymer edge yarns cut less than half the depth of standard yellow polyester in other slings. Greatly reduce normal wear and tear with the reinforced Tuff-Edge slings from LiftAll. NOTE: You should alwas pad and protect synthetic slings from load edges
Endless type slings are versatile and the most economically priced. A great benefit of endless slings is that they can be used in all three types of hitches. They can also be rotated to minimize wear over time and the sling legs can be spread for improved load balance.
Web Sling Inspection
- Red Core yarn warning system aids in the inspection process
- Tuff-Tag provides serial numbered identification for traceability; provides required OSHA information for life of the sling, not just the life of the tag
- Proven sling web construction
- Special polymer-coated edge yarns improve edge cutting and abrasion, extending sling life
- Silver colored web treatment fights abrasion for additional sling life
- Easy identification – silver body, blue edges, blue center stripe
- Web width – 1”
- Rated Capacity:
- Vertical: 6,200 lbs
- Choker: 4,900 lbs
- Basket: 12,400 lbs