Rock Exotica rockSteel Auto-Lock Carabiner
The rockSteel Auto-lock offers an impressive strength to weight ratio, a large gate opening and precise handling characteristics due to CNC machined surfaces. Professionals appreciate the smooth operating three-stage autolocking mechanism and smooth keylock surface that won't snag your rope.Like our aluminum carabiners, the rockSteel frames are CNC machined for precise fittings and exact tolerances. The result is a carabiner with a high strength-to-weight ratio, keylock snag-resistant nose and a feel like no other steel carabiner in the world.The rockSteel carabiner is ANSI Z359.12 (09) and NFPA G compliant. The gate/sleeve is rated at 16kN or 3600 lbs, to protect against inward force against gate.
- Large frame, with large, 1.2" gate opening.
- Impressively strong, yet lightweight.
- Rated for inward gate force.
- ANSI Z359.12 (09) and NFPA G compliant.
- Part#: M31 TL
- MBS-Major 50kN
- Gate Opening: 1.2" (30 mm)
- Weight: 8.80 oz (246 gm)
- Certification: CE / ANSI / NFPA "G"