Petzl Bm'D H-Frame Carabiner (Tactical)
Regular price $26.95 USDUnit price per
Please enter correct zip code
Petzl Bm’D Carabiner
The Petzl Bm’D is a lightweight asymmetrical carabiner made of aluminum. It has a D-shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. The fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling and limit the risk of having a catch point. The Bm’D carabiner has the TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening. The sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Locking System: TRIACT-LOCK
- Weight: 0.23 lbs
- Color: Black
- Major Axis Strength: 32 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 16 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 10 kN
- Gate Opening: 0.7''
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, ANSI Z359.12, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, CSA Z259.12
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
- D-shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
- Sleeve is reinforced for greater front and lateral gate strength
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking system with triple-action gate opening
- Can be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device and to limit the risk of rotation