Professional Rescue System
The ProPlus™ Rescue System is designed for use by entertainment technicians working at height. The ProPlus™ Rescue System is lightweight, compact and can be set up quickly. With a 3:1 mechanical advantage, one person easily operates the controlled descent device. No tools are needed to install or remove the system and all components are reusable. Designed for assisted rescue, the system can be mounted on a grid, catwalk, truss or on the rigging steel.
ProPlus Rescue System Manual
The ProPlus™ Rescue System consists of:
- A manually operated controlled-descent device.
- 12’ (extended) telescoping rescue pole with rescue clip
- 2-stage rescue carabiner for use with the rescue pole
- Synthetic rescue ladder for use in an alternate rescue scenario
- 100’ X 1/2” Show braid synthetic rope
- Rescue 8 with ears.
- Storage bags with attachment straps
- Utility gloves
- Operating manual
Features and Standards
Benefits: 3:1 mechanical advantage, lightweight, compact and can be set up quickly.
Standards: Meets ANSI-Z359.4-2007, OSHA 1910.66 App C and OSHA 1926.502(d)
Origin: Made in the USA