FREE SHIPPING - All orders $300+ qualify for free shipping
Contact us for a quote on the specific CM ShopStar Electric Chain Hoist - 500lb that you are interested in purchasing. Our professional staff can help you put together the perfect hoist for your needs—simply send us as much information on your application and hoist requirements and we’ll be in touch. If you have your hoist configuration already determined, click on our Build-A-Hoist link to easily assemble an RFQ with all the connectors, speed, capacity, and other variables documented in a simple email, instantly ready for us to quote.
The CM ShopStar single phase electric chain hoist is built for rugged industrial and commercial use. This durable hoist has a lifetime warranty and features high H4 duty cycles and a compact design ideal for use at workstations and production lines. Standard overload device protects the hoist, operator and surrounding structure from damaging overloads. It keeps lifting and lifting, up to 1,000 pounds and 300 motor starts per hour. 10 feet of lift is standard.
Additional features and benefits include:
• H4 duty cycle (300 motor starts/hour)
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Standard protector overload device
• 10 pocket oblique lay liftwheel provides longer chain wear
• Epoxy powder coat finish
• 61⁄2 ft. power cord with molded 3 prong plug on 115 volt units
• NEMA 4 industrial rated control station
• Optional impact-resistant chain container available
• Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
• CM Hoist Alloy Load Chain (zinc plated optional)
• Thermally protected hoist duty motor
• Dual braking system — D.C. plus regenerative
• Rugged cast aluminum alloy hoist frame
• Meets ASME B30.16
• Small, compact design for commercial & industrial applications
• Rigid hook suspension prevents tangling of power cord
• Hardened forged steel latch style lower hook rotates 360°
• Totally enclosed non-ventilated hoist frame protects motor from environmental contamination
• True vertical lift
• Precision bearings used throughout hoist
• Lifetime warranty
• Made in U.S.A
80 New Frederick Street
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
Receive the latest news on sales, new products, and more!
Join our growing community of production enthusiasts and gear heads today and share your story.
WILKES-BARRE, PA • WEST PALM BEACH, FL • LOS ANGELES, CA • DUBLIN, IRELAND