CM Hammerlok Coupling Link 3/8”
Product No. 664038-2
CM’s Hammerlok Coupling Links are constructed of drop forged alloy steel and used primarily in the construction of overhead lifting slings, specifically for connecting the chain branches to the master link and to the hook attachments. CM Hammerloks must be matched to chain size when in use.
- Used for overhead lifting slings to connect chain branches to the master link and the hook to attachments.
- Constructed of drop forged alloy steel
- Can be used with Grade 80 chain
- Must be matched to chain size
- Do not use for chain repair or splicing
- Meets ASTM A952 standards.
- Design factor 4:1
- Size: 3/8"
- Working Load Limit: 7100 lbs.
- 0.59 lbs.
- 0.05 lbs.
- A: 0.48"
- B: 0.50"
- C: 2.41"
- D: 0.88"
- E: 0.91"
- F: 2.09"
- G: 0.80:
Customers Also Bought
Back Frame Attaching Screw (V2)Regular price $16.57 USDUnit price per
3/4 Motor - 230/460V-3 Direct Control Model J, L, RRegular price $1,309.89 USDUnit price per
3/4 Motor Assembly - 230V Single Phase (Model J, L & R)Regular price $2,417.77 USDUnit price per
B4 JumperRegular price $7.85 USDUnit price per
Alignment BushingRegular price $4.53 USDUnit price per
BRAKE ATTACHING SCREWRegular price $2.69 USDUnit price per