With 4 D-ring locations, Exofit NEX™ Harness is ultimate versatile allowing users to perform a variety of climbing, positioning, descent, and rescue applications.
As the leading innovator in fall protection technology, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has designed a variety of high-quality harnesses for some of the most rigorous demands found in industries across the globe. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Exofit NEX™ Harness -Blackout is the most comfortable and reliable fall protection harness that is ideal for stage and event rigging.
The Exofit NEX™ Harness (Blackout) only uses materials that won’t add unnecessary weight, keeping you comfortable and focused on the task at hand. Aluminum front, back, and side D-Rings allow for a variety of uses, ensuring a versatile harness that won’t limit the worker. In line with the entertainment production aesthetic, the Exofit NEX™ Blackout Harness is finished with all-black color design.
When speed and efficiency are critical, the Exofit NEX™ Blackout fall protection harness is the solution for stage riggers. 3M™ DBI-SALA®’s harnesses are proven in the field all over the world to bring workers home safely without limiting their professional work at height. Four difference sizes are available now!
• Black-out color design: Blending into its surroundings when you do not want to be noticed
• Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding: Lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wrap around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security, and no-tangle donning.
• Stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminum back D-Ring: - Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system. - Tech-Lite™ D-Ring features material 7075 Aluminum Alloy with T-Strength 5,000 lbs. (Apply to all Tech-Lite™ D-Rings)
• Tech-Lite™ aluminum front and suspension D-Rings: Versatile frontal D-ring locations are ideal for ladder climbing, descent, rescue or work positioning tasks.
• Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite™ aluminum side D-Rings: Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
• Equipment Loops: Three equipment loops with protective sheathing provide easy access to extra tools and gear.
• Duo-Lok™ quick connect leg and torso straps: - Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections. - Duo-Lok™ Quick Connect Buckle features materials 7075 & 6061 Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel per ASTM A240 and Alloy Steel SAE AMS 6350 (zinc plated finish), with the Strength of 4,000lbs (1,815kg)
• Repel™ polyester webbing with 1.75 inches: - Water repellent to reduce the attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance. - The technology features Nanosphere treament
• Built-in lanyard keeper: Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
• Impact indicator: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
• Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™: A hip pad snap closure protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
Our product bundles are assembled to save you money on the top fall protection and safety items to add to your inventory. If you're interested in comprehensive safety packages with big savings, head on over to our Product Bundles today!
• Capacity: One user - 420 lbs.
• 4 D-ring Locations: Back, Front, Suspension & 2 x Side on the Body Belt/Hip Pad
• Leg Strap Buckle Type: Duo-Lok™ Quick Connect
• Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
• Thread/Stitching: High-strength Polyester
• Label Material: Vinyl
• Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel