3M™ DBI-SALA®’s extensive variety of lanyards feature safety innovations and advancements that only decades of experience can bring. 3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards are products that will save your life in the event of a fall. When the only thing between you and a fall is a lanyard, trust in 3M™ DBI-SALA® quality lanyards for guaranteed protection.
EZ-Stop™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards are fitted with the world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber to stop a fall and bring induced forces down to a safe level. The lanyard itself is as tough as the crew that uses it, and is water-repellant and abrasion resistant. A Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management system provides added protection against abrasion, cuts and chemicals. Self-locking snap hooks make operation simple, even in gloves, making sure that tying off has never been easier. This lanyard is utilitized for a tie-off point above the head, and will accommodate a 6' fall.
With the EZ-Stop™ Lanyard, keep your mind at the task at hand, not your safety equipment.
EZ-Stop™ Shock Absorbing Lanyard Video (English)
• Capacity: 130 - 310 lbs.
• Size: 6'
• iSafe Equipped: Yes
• Anchor Connector Hook Type: Rebar Hook
• Energy Absorber Class: 6' Free Fall/MAAF 900 lbs. (4 kN)
• Harness Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
• Lanyard Type: Fixed
• Thread/Stitching: Polyester
• Label: Vinyl
• General Lanyard: Web
• Detailed Lanyard: 1-3/8" Polyester Tubular Web
• Energy Absorber: Vectran
• Harness Connection Hook: Zinc-Plated Steel
• Anchor Connection Hook: Zinc-Plated Steel
• Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13
• 6' double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
• Stretches in reaction to your movements
• Extremely compact and lightweight
• Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
• Repel™ Webbing
• Zinc plated steel self locking snap hook at center and steel locking gate/nose rebar hooks at leg ends
• Impact indicator