3M™ DBI-SALA®’s extensive variety of lanyards feature safety innovations and advancements that only decades of experience can bring. 3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards are products that will save your life in the event of a fall. When the only thing between you and a fall is a lanyard, trust in 3M™ DBI-SALA® quality lanyards for guaranteed protection.
EZ-Stop™ Shock Absorbing Lanyards are fitted with the world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber to stop a fall and bring induced forces down to a safe level. The lanyard itself is as tough as the crew that uses it, and is water-repellant and abrasion resistant. A Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management system provides added protection against abrasion, cuts and chemicals. Self-locking snap hooks make operation simple, even in gloves, making sure that tying off has never been easier. This lanyard is suitable for an anchorage point at waist level, and will accommodate a 12' fall.
With the EZ-Stop™ Lanyard, keep your mind at the task at hand, not your safety equipment.
EZ-Stop™ Shock Absorbing Lanyard Video (English)
• Capacity: 130 - 310 lbs.
• Size: 6'
• iSafe Equipped: Yes
• Anchor Connector Hook Type: Rebar Hook
• Energy Absorber Class: 6' Free Fall/MAAF 900 lbs. (4 kN)
• Harness Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
• Lanyard Type: Fixed
• Thread/Stitching: Polyester
• Label: Vinyl
• General Lanyard: Web
• Detailed Lanyard: 1-3/8" Polyester Tubular Web
• Energy Absorber: Vectran
• Harness Connection Hook: Zinc-Plated Steel
• Anchor Connection Hook: Zinc-Plated Steel
• Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13
• 6' double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
• Stretches in reaction to your movements
• Extremely compact and lightweight
• Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
• Repel™ Webbing
• Zinc plated steel self locking snap hook at center and steel locking gate/nose rebar hooks at leg ends
• Impact indicator