Not available until August of 2022
Shop Now & Pay Later with Klarna. Learn More➜
WESCO Highliner Boots and CATV Linemen have been long-time companions due to WESCO's fine materials, great quality of craftsmanship and attention to linemen's needs. This pair is regarded as one of the Best Lineman Boots by industry peers.
-- Must-Have Boots For CATV Linemen --
Sturdy Vibram® Solid Sole:
Designed for maximum grip, durability, and traction
Heavy Duty Steel Shank:
Non-corrosive, double-ribbed & slightly arched for comfort and support
7 oz. Full-Grain Leather:
The toughest and longest-lasting part of the leather
Steel Side Plates:
• Protect the sole while climbing
• Only for mini-lug sole (Sole#430)
Recessed Metal Heel Breastplate:
Offers protection from climbing spurs
• Leather side flap: Protects the boots from wear when climbing poles and offers protection from motorcycle shift levers & brake pedals.
• Lace-to-toe boot design: Offers better fit and stability than traditional boots since the laces go down farther allowing you to lace the toe & forefoot area tighter/loose
• Leather 10 - 10-1/2 iron (.219" thick) half-slip:
- A layer extending from the middle of the boot to the back of the boot
- Provides additional rigidity and support to the arch of the boot
• Removable False Tongue
• Occupation Groups: Designed and constructed specifically for power, telephone, cable utility workers and arborists.
• Color of Leather: Black (10'' & 16'') , Brown (10''), and Redwood (16'')
• Height: We offer 10 and 16-inch lineman boots
While a steel toe work boot protects the toes, the steel shank protects the underside. They both retain the structure and shape of the boot, allowing your steel shank boots to be sturdy, long-lasting and reliable.
It also saves your time and money for getting a new pair of work boots. More benefits of steel shank work boots:
• Keep you safe from the penetration of sharp objects, especially when working on rocky terrain or in construction areas where there are scrap nails or metals on the floor
• Offer comfort, balance, and support to overworked arches
• WESCO® Highliner even features heavy-duty steel shanks for extra support and protection
Style #100 (for SKU #9710100, #9716100, #BR9710100 & #RW9716100) :
• This sole conquered Mt. Everest remains the quality soling choice for rugged outdoor wear.
• Vibram’s Fire & Ice compound used for this sole is flame resistant and is engineered to withstand extreme temperature ranges.
Style #430 (for SKU #9710 & #9716 only) :
• Oil Resistant
• Features a refined lug medallion ideal for work and industrial footwear