Petzl Vertex® Canadian Version (Tactical)
Regular price $99.95 USDUnit price per
Please enter correct zip code
Petzl VERTEX® Canadian Version
With an adjustable-strength chinstrap, the Petzl VERTEX® Helmet offers optimal protection for the head during operations at height and on the ground. It is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
- Material(s): ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Nylon, Polycarbonate, High-Strength Polyester, Polyethylene
- Head Circumference: 20.9'' - 24.8''
Weight: 1.08 lbs
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
- (1) meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
- The DUAL chinstrap has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- Petzl headlamps, using the mounts (front and rear slots)
- All headlamps with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
Petzl Vertex® Canadian Version