Petzl STRATO® VENT Helmet
Product No. A020BA00
Petzl STRATO® VENT
The Petzl STRATO® VENT is a very lightweight and comfortable helmet thanks to its CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on a user's head. The helmet's two-part liner made from EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) helps to reduce the weight of the helmet and also acts as shock absorption in the event of an accident. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It also includes ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
- Material(s): ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), EPP (Expanded Polypropylene), EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), Nylon, Polycarbonate, High-Strength Polyester, Polyethylene
- Head Circumference: 20.9'' - 24.8''
Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C
Lightweight and comfortable design:
- Two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- Ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
- Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- Helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- Nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
- Changeable chinstrap and foam
- Hearing protection
- Available in three colors: white, yellow, red
- Also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange