Omni-Block 1.1" (Single)
Regular price $95.00 USDUnit price per
Please enter correct zip code
Petzl JAG TRAXION Pulley
The Petzl JAG TRAXION is a lightweight, high-efficiency Double Progress Capture Pulley designed for use with the JAG Pulley to make a 4:1 haul system. Sheaves are mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency. Includes toothed cam with a self-cleaning slot to optimise performance under any conditions. The JAG TRAXION is compatible with ropes of minimum diameter 0.31'' and maximum diameter 0.43''.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
Material(s): Aluminum, Nylon
- Weight: 0.32 lbs
- Min. Rope Diameter: 0.31''
- Max. Rope Diameter: 0.43''
- Sheave Type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 0.98''
- Maximum Working Load: 2 × 1,5 kN × 2 = 6 kN
- Breaking Strength: 2 × 4 kN × 2 = 16 kN
- Efficiency: 91%
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- Designed for use with the JAG double pulley to make a 4:1 haul system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency