Petzl ABSORBICA-I Lanyard
Product No. L011AA00
Petzl ABSORBICA-I Lanyard
The Petzl ABSORBICA-I is a Single Lanyard with an integrated compact energy absorber designed for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, without passing intermediate anchors. It has several installation options on the harness and can be used with different types of connectors. It is available in two lengths: 2' 6'' or 4' 9'' versions (without connectors). The 4' 9'' version has an elasticized arm, to avoid hindering progression. Depending on the connectors used, ABSORBICA-I is certified to American, European and Russian standards.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
- Material(s): Polyester, Nylon
L011AA00 - Standard
L013AA01 - FLEX
- Connector: Without Connector
Length without Connectors:
L011AA00 - 2' 6''
L013AA01 - 4' 9''
Length with Connectors:
L011AA00 - 2' 9'' - 4' 3'' depending on connectors used
L013AA01 - 5' 2'' - 6' 6'' depending on connectors used
L011AA00 - 0.6 lbs
L013AA01 - 0.7 lbs
- Certification(s): CE EN 355 when used with EN 362 connectors, ANSI Z359.13 12 feet when used with ANSI Z359.12 connectors, EAC
- Designed for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, without passing intermediate anchors
Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- Tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- Works with users who weigh between 110 lbs and 287 lbs
- Progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- FLEX version with 4' 9'' of elasticized webbing to avoid hindering progression
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- Frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard)
- Semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN gated ring, whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning
- Two connector options for the end of the lanyard: a locking carabiner, or MGO OPEN connector with large gate opening
- Available in two lengths: 2' 6'' or 4' 9''
Customers Also Bought
Petzl TOP CROLL® Chest HarnessRegular price $189.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Newton Full Body HarnessRegular price $179.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Avao Bod Full Body HarnessRegular price $399.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl ABSORBICA-I LanyardRegular price From $64.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl ACCU SWIFT RL PRO (Battery)Regular price $59.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Axis Static RopeRegular price From $184.95 USDUnit price per