Petzl MICRO TRAXION Capture Pulley - Ultra Compact & Extremely Lightweight
The Petzl MICRO TRAXION is a progress capture pulley that can also be used as a simple pulley with the push of a button. This device is extremely efficient and capable despite its small size.
The MICRO TRAXION has a toothed cam with a self-cleaning slot that optimizes performance under any condition, including frozen or dirty ropes. It is designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and as an emergency ascender.
Climbers will love the MICRO TRAXION progress capture pulley for its efficiency, size and features.
Material(s): Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Nylon
Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 2 inches
Weight: 0.19 lbs
Rope Compatibility: 0.31'' - 0.43''
Sheave Diameter: 0.98''
Ball Bearings: Yes
Max. Working Load - Pulley: 2.5 x 2 = 5 kN
Max. Working Load - Rope Clamp: 2.5 kN
Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC
Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- May be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and as an emergency ascender
Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
Uses: Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as emergency ascender.
- Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley
- Installation on the rope (taut or slack) can be done without manipulating the cam. Not disabling the progress capture function when installing the device on the rope can reduce errors and incidents at the time of loading.
Declaration of Conformity
PPE Inspection Procedure
[Q+A] Insight from the Experts: Dave Hugar and Petzl