Stand out in the crew with the KASK Super Plasma Helmet. It is designed specifically for work-at-height applications and features many characteristics that separate it from your ordinary hard hat.
Protection: It is built with an outer shell manufactured from high-density ABS plastic to withstand significant impact from above and from the sides. Four fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss in the incident of a fall.
Comfort: Designed to provide the wearer with perfect ergonomic comfort, it features 10 aluminum-grilled air vents offering efficient ventilation while keeping debris away. With this much breathability and comfort, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Entertainment Professionals: KASK represents a talented team of engineers. KASK Super Plasma Helmets are innovative safety helmets that cater to entertainment professionals’ rigorous demands.
• Air Grid: 10 Air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, prevents entry of debris whilst maintaining a high level of breathability
• Lamp Clips: Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips; compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
• Up & Down System: Ensures a precise and comfortable fit. Center wheel and 2 side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet in width, height and tilt
• Ring to Hook: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
• Attachment to Kask Super Plasma Accessories: Provided with bayonet socket adapters for your Kask visor and earmuff
• Sanitized®: Antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Effectively increases freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin
• 2 Dry Fabric: High-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly
• Chinstrap in Eco-Leather: Hypoallergenic and easy to wash for extreme comfort. Designed to avoid skin irritation
• Outer Shell: ABS Plastic
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: PE Polythene
• Size: Universal Adjustable 51 - 62
• Weight: 0.99 lbs
• Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2009 / CSA Z94.1-2005