Teufelberger Rope KM-III Max (Ronin Lift Compatible)
Product No. ROPE KMIII MAX 7/16”-120
Teufelberger Rope KM-III Max 7/16''
Originally designed for work positioning applications, KM-III Max static rope also represents an excellent choice for heavy exposure fixed lines, big wall hauling, caving, and a variety of rescue and evacuation scenarios. This Teufelberger Rope is compatible with Ronin Lift.
The key distinguishing feature of KM-III Max is our Twill Pattern Technology (TPT). It makes the cover smoother, thus reducing drag and providing better controllability during descents. Its smooth, almost unprofiled cover enables better braking, faster ascents, and ultimate abrasion resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- TPT construction
- Abrasion resistance
- A static low-rotation rope featuring a unique twill design
- Ideal for work positioning tasks and smooth descents
- Made in the USA
- Length: 120', 150', 200', and 300' (other lengths are available upon request)
- Diameter: 7/16''
- Weight: 6.12 lbf/100
- Shrinkage: <5%
- Elongation 50-150kg: 1.8%
- Core: polyamide
- Cover: polyester
- Braid: 32
- Min. Breaking Strength, free length: 3765 daN
- Min. Breaking Strength, free length: 8465 lbf
- Min. Breaking Strength, sewn: 3085 daN
- Min. Breaking Strength, sewn: 6935 lbf
- Cover: 45%