FREE SHIPPING - All orders $300+ qualify for free shipping
Introducing the Ronin Lift, the bidirectional battery-powered ascender that was developed for a true adventure. The Ronin Lift is now available with an optional powered descender.
In addition to its affordability, the Ronin Lift is the ultimate go-to device because it is lightweight, contains a hot-swappable battery, is capable of lifting up to 400 pounds, and has a rugged design that will enable you to overcome any of your daily challenges.
Whether it is used for mountaineering, building maintenance, wind tower access, or film/TV rigging, this Battery-Powered Ascender will take your adventure to new heights.
To learn more about the technical features of Ronin Lift, please check the video below:
Ronin Lift Personal Ascender
Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
AC Power Supply
AC Power Cord
• SWL: 400 lbs
• Weight: 25 lbs
• Dimensions: 11.35''(L) x 15.39''(W) x 13.35''(H)
• Material: Aluminum & Stainless Steel
• Finish: Powder Coated Black
• Standards: Full CE and ANSI approval expected 2019
• Battery Type: 28 VDC Lithium Ion Rechargeable
• Battery Re-Charge Time: Around 2.5hours
• Speed: Ascent - Variable (0.5 – 1.7 ft/per second) ; Descent - 4.0 ft/sec max @ 400 lbs
• Rope Types: 10-12 mm diameter Aramid or Kernmantle Static Line Rope
Lightweight & Portable
Thumbwheel Variable Speed Control
Secondary Lock for Hands-Free Work
Hot Swappable Battery Pack
Integrates with Existing Climbing Gear
Ready for Commerical Work
Works as both Winch & Rope Ascender
400lbs Continuous Lifting Capacity
Lifting Speed 2ft/Sec
Small, light, sturdy and portable
Used on the ground for ascending or descending
80 New Frederick Street
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
Receive the latest news on sales, new products, and more!
Join our growing community of production enthusiasts and gear heads today and share your story.
WILKES-BARRE, PA • WEST PALM BEACH, FL • LOS ANGELES, CA • DUBLIN, IRELAND