Electrical Hazard Boots for Lineman
A lineman has to work with electrical transmission systems and is regularly around high voltage lines. They deserve a good pair of EH boots against electrical shock.
WESCO VoltFoe Boots are purpose-built with linemen in mind with a number of great features. Everything about them spells safety: full-leather welt construction, composite toe, and compliance with a rigorous standard to guarantee the boots protect wearers against electrical shock.
These EH rated boots are also ideal for arborists, utility workers, electricians, or anyone who works in close proximity to power lines.
Features & Specs:
According to ASTM F 2413-11 section 5.5 (Electrical Shock Resistant Protection Marking EH)
- Full-leather welt construction to meet electrical industry standards
- Fully stitched through the outsole
- Sturdy and Durable Vibram® sole
- Composite Toe
- 10'' electrical Hazard Boots
- 7 oz. full-grain leather
- Leather side flap
- Non-corrosive, ribbed, slightly arched steel shank for comfort and maximum support
- Removable false tongue
- Double full-leather insoles
- Made in the USA
- Meets ASTMF2413-2011 MI/75 C75 EH standards
- EH protective footwear is designed to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits and electrically energized conductors or parts.
- The outer surface of the sole and heel shall not be penetrated by any electrically conductive component.
- Electric shock resistant footwear must withstand the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
WESCO® BOOT STORY:
Please also browse the full range of WESCO boots
to learn more the traditional American boot craftsmanship.