Electrical Hazard Boots for Lineman
A lineman has to work with electrical transmission systems and is regularly around high voltage lines. They deserve the best pair of electrical hazard boots against electrical shock.
WESCO® VoltFoe Boots are purpose-built with linemen in mind with a number of great features that are specifically designed for linemen. Everything about them spells safety: full-leather welt construction, composite toe, and compliance with rigorous ASTM F2413-2011 MI/75 C75EH standard to guarantee the boots protect wearers against electrical shock. According to ASTM F 2413-11 section 5.5 (Electrical Shock Resistant Protection Marking EH),
- EH protective footwear is designed to reduce the hazards due to accidental contact with live electrical circuits and electrically energized conductors or parts.
- The outer surface of the sole and heel shall not be penetrated by any electrically conductive component.
- Electric shock resistant footwear must withstand the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
WESCO®VoltFoe Electrical Hazard Boots are also ideal for arborists, utility workers, electricians or anyone who works in close proximity to power lines.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD BOOTS FEATURES:
- Full-leather welt construction to meet electrical industry standards
- Fully stitched through the outsole
- Sturdy and Durable Vibram® sole
- Composite Toe
- Meets ASTMF2413-2011 MI/75 C75 EH standards
- 10'' electrical Hazard Boots
- 7 oz. full-grain leather
- Leather side flap
- Non-corrosive, ribbed, slightly arched steel shank for comfort and maximum support
- Removable false tongue
- Double full-leather insoles
- Made in the USA
WESCO® BOOT STORY:
Please also browse the full range of WESCO boots to learn more the traditional American boot craftsmanship.