WESCO Boots - Jobmaster
WESCO Jobmaster offers industrial-strength protection on the job and is one of America's favorite, all-around boots. If you're serious about durability, comfort, and safety, these Wesco work boots are made for you.
They have sweat-resistant insoles, leather midsoles, and OrthoLite Drilex comfort foam inserts. This helps to absorb shock to give your feet less fatigue and more comfort with every step. WESCO® Jobmaster Boots also wick away moisture so perspiration doesn't linger.
It is preferred by loggers, hunters, firefighters, or anyone who is serious about a durable boot.
Wesco Jobmaster Boots Full Details
FEATURES & SPECS:
Sturdy Vibram® Solid Sole & Heel (#100 Vibram Sole):
- Vibram is the world leader in manufacturing high-performance rubber soles for the sport, industrial, leisure, orthopedic, and repair markets.
- The sole that conquered Mt. Everest remains the quality soling choice for multiple uses: Industrial, Mountaineering, Outdoor sport, Military, Firefighting footwear, etc
- Built for the most demanding environments and activities, Vibram solid soles are designed for maximum grip, durability, and traction.
7 oz. Full-Grain Leather:
- Full-grain leather is from the outer layer of leather.
- It is the toughest and longest-lasting part of the leather, making it a versatile pair of Wesco Work Boots
- 10 inch Tall
- Made in the USA
- Logger Style
- Aggressive Tread Pattern
- Removable false tongue
- About 5.5 lb per pair
- Black, Brown, and Redwood in color
- 10 different size options from 8 to 13
Please also browse the full range of WESCO boots to learn more the traditional American boot craftsmanship.