THERMO Gig Gloves
Product No. GG1021S
The THERMO Gig Gloves protect you from impacts and abrasions along with providing you with an internal layer of super warm fleece for keeping you comfortable in cold weather. Production professionals don't have to suffer through outdoor festivals, load ins and load outs in heavy winds, rain, or snow. The THERMO Gig Gloves are specially designed for live event professionals and those jobs when the weather seems to be against you.
These gloves have offer great protection, safety, full-featured functionality and warmth. THERMO Gig Gloves are packed with all of the great features of the Gig Glove line with an added warm fleece liner. This liner is incredible soft and comfortable, yet not too thick so as to bulk up the glove. These are must have safety gloves during the autumn and winter months—your hands will thank you!
TFold-over fingertips on the thumb, pointer, and middle fingers allow the user to handle smaller tools and items without removing the gloves. This is also a great feature when using touchscreen devices.
Gig Gear LLC, the company behind Gig Gloves, has over 20 years experience in the music and audio industries and knows what professionals are looking for when it comes to hand protection. Comfort and durability are main factors, and Gig Gloves go the extra mile for top performance.
- Strong, durable materials provide protection, breathability, and long-lasting use
- "Complete coverage" internal layer of fleece for warmth and comfort covers the entire interior of the glove
- TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions, or pinching
- Articulating design reduces fatigue even during long periods of use
- Black material with blue highlights allows for discreet movement on or off stage while still allowing for user visibility of hand and finger positions in low light environments
- Padded grip provides protection of palm while allowing a strong grip for carrying gear, even in slippery conditions
- Fold-over fingertips on thumb, pointer, and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without removing gloves