Lanyards are the safety products that keep us tethered at heights—why trust a lanyard that barely meets standards? 3M™ DBI-SALA® is an expert in designing and manufacturing a multitude of lanyards, and their innovative advancements in shock-absorbing technology has given entertainment production experts quality products that save lives. The ShockWave™2 Shock Absorbing Lanyard line is uniquely designed to expand and contract in reaction to a worker’s movements and limits fall arrest forces to 900 lbs.
The ShockWave™2 100% Tie-Off Lanyard is lightweight and perfect for entertainment riggers requiring a 100% tie-off. A lightweight design keeps this lanyard comfortable and its inner core extends and absorbs energy in the event of a fall. If the unthinkable happens, rest assured that the ShockWave™2 lanyard has got your back (literally!).
Built-in impact indicators provide visual evidence when the lanyard has been deployed. This guarantees that each lanyard that has arrested a fall is safely replaced. Patented self-locking snap hooks are user friendly, even with gloves on, and are preferred by safety professionals all over the world.
3M™ DBI-SALA®'s Shockwave2 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard 6' is available in the following product bundles:
Our product bundles are assembled to save you money on the top fall protection and safety items to add to your inventory. If you're interested in comprehensive safety packages with big savings, head on over to our Product Bundles today!
• Capacity: 130 - 310 lbs.
• Size: 6'
• iSafe Equipped: Yes
• Anchor Connector Hook Type: Rebar Hook
• Energy Absorber Class: 6' Free Fall/MAAF 900 lbs. (4 kN)
• Harness Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
• Lanyard Type: Variable/Elastic
• Thread/Stitching: Polyester
• Label: Vinyl
• General Lanyard: Web
• Detailed Lanyard: 1-15/16" Polyester Tubular Web
• Energy Absorber: Polyester
• Harness Connection Hook: Aluminum
• Anchor Connection Hook: Aluminum
• Physical Weight: 5.20 lbs
• Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13