Rock Exotica Omni-Block - Single-Sheave Pulley 2''
Product No. P53
Patented Rock Exotica Omni-Block
The Rock Exotica Omni-Block combines a swivel ring and a single-sheave pulley into one device and incorporates a uniquely-designed side-plate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor.
Rock Exotica Omni-Block vs Traditional Pulley
Traditionally, a pulley is connected to a swivel by a carabiner. However, this Rock Exotica Pulley eliminates the need for the carabiner, reducing length, weight, space, and pieces of equipment in the rigging system. The short length of the Omni is important when used in high-angle, confined space or other space-sensitive rigging environments. The reduced weight of the Omni will make hauling your gear easier.
Additionally, the Rock Exotica Omni-Block side-plate can be opened without detaching from the carabiner, meaning you can load your pulley quickly and easily without removing the whole unit. Conventional pulleys are not able to do this while the pulleys are still secured.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Replace a conventional pulley, carabiner & swivel
- Stay Anchored While Loading The Pulley: Install and remove rope quickly and easily as you don't need to detach the unit from the anchor.
- Side-plate locks with two-stage: Double-catch safety mechanism that requires users to push the button a second time before the side-plate opens.
- The built-in swivel allows the pulley to orient as required in response to the load
- Single-Hand Operation: Connect, install and remove rope with one hand, simply your rigging operation
- Strength & Weight Optimization: Pulley body is machined from a solid block of aluminum
- High-Efficiency Ball-bearings
- Made in the USA.
- Wide Variety: Rock Exotica Omni Blocks are available in a wide variety models
- Sheave Diameter: 2''
- Sheave Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 12.3 oz
- Maximum Breaking Strength: 36kN
- Work Loading Limit: 8kN
- Rope Diameter: 0.5'' Maximum