Wire Rope Grab
A wire rope grab or cable grab is a device allowing a user to travel smoothly along a vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed. In the event of a fall, the rope grab locks in place and keeps you from face planting on the level below.
The ProPlus™ Wire Rope Grab is used with a 5/16" or 3/8" diameter wire rope vertical lifeline and is attachable/detachable anywhere along the lifeline.
It comes with a permanently attached shock absorber and carabiner.
Features & Specifications
- Must be used with shock absorber
- Use on 5/16'' - 3/8'' diameter steel cable
- Freefall shall not exceed 6 feet
- Meets ANSI-Z359.1-2007
- Stainless Steel
- Length: 9''. The lanyard will elongate up to an additional 42'' if a fall occurs
- Material: Polyester
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Standards: Meets ANSI-Z359.1-2007 & OSHA
- Avoid contact with sharp edges and abrasive surfaces
- Meet EN 362:2004/B, CE0321
Origin: Made in the USA