Product No. A010AA00
The Petzl VERTEX® helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the user's head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
- Material(s): ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Nylon, Polycarbonate, High-Strength Polyester, Polyethylene
- Head Circumference: 20.9'' - 24.8''
Weight: 1.08 lbs
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 *, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
- * meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
- Six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- Comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- Helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- Nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
- Changeable chinstrap and foam
- Hearing protection
- Available in six colors: white, yellow, red, orange, blue and green
- Also comes in two high-visibility versions: yellow and orange
Customers Also Bought
Petzl Panga (4pk)Regular price $274.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Axis Static Rope with Sewn TerminationRegular price From $59.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl I’D® S Descender/Belay DeviceRegular price $329.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl ALCANADRE Club 30LRegular price $109.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Accu Duo Rechargeable Battery for Duo 5 and Duo 14 HeadlampsRegular price $76.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl Avao Bod Full Body HarnessRegular price $399.95 USDUnit price per