Original Gig Gloves V2
Product No. GG1002S
The Original Gig Glove just got better. The V2 model features all of the classic features that made Gig Gloves a worldwide favorite among musicians, DJs, roadies, pro audio techs, AV techs, and production professionals, and adds a few new improvements.
The V2 Gig Gloves Include stronger nylon threading, increasing the lifespan of your gloves. A hook on each glove allows you to attach them to a belt loop or chain for easy tethering. Additionally, the V2 Gig Gloves have a redesigned fold-over fingertip that ensures your fingers are not exposed even when hyper extending your hand.
The fold-over fingertips on the thumb, pointer, and middle fingers allow the user to handle smaller tools and items without removing the gloves. This is also a great feature when using touchscreen devices.
Gig Gear LLC, the company behind Gig Gloves, has over 20 years experience in the music and audio industries and knows what professionals are looking for when it comes to hand protection. Comfort and durability are main factors, and Gig Gloves go the extra mile for top performance.
- Strong, durable materials provide protection, breathability, and long-lasting use
- TPR molding on back of hand and fingers ensures ultimate protection against impact, abrasions, or pinching
- Articulating design reduces fatigue even during long periods of use
- Black material with yellow highlights allows for discreet movement on or off stage while still allowing user visibility of hand and finger positions in low-light environments
- Padded grip provides protection of palm while allowing a strong grip for carrying gear, even in slippery conditions
- Fold-over fingertips on thumb, pointer, and middle fingers allow for use of smaller tools and items without removing gloves
- Redesigned fold-over fingertip does not leave fingers exposed
- Stronger nylon threading throughout gloves
- Hooks on each glove for fastening together or to a clip or loop
- Available in 6 unisex sizes