3M™ DBI-SALA® is the innovator in dependable self-retracting lifelines (SRLs). Their advancements in SRL technology have set the bar across many industries, including entertainment production. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ edge is an SRL you can trust in for the unique at-height scenarios that entertainment professionals often work in. The Nano-Lok™ edge is specifically designed for foot level tie-off and sharp edge applications, allowing climbers to tie-off easily and safely, regardless of what is around them.
The Nano-Lok™ edge SRL combines a super-tough, flexible, galvanized cable lifeline, integrated energy absorption, impact-resistant housing and easy harness installation. This innovative combination reduces forces in the event of a fall, keeping you safe on the edge. Unlike traditional lifelines that are not designed for foot level tie-off, the Nano-Lok™ edge removes any possibility of trip hazards and is able to effectively work with fall clearance as little as 16’. The Nano-Lok™ SRL locks quickly, stopping falls within inches.
We provide the Nano-Lok™ edge in a double leg, 100% tie-off configuration to meet the needs of entertainment professionals. 3M™ DBI-SALA® knows safety. Period. The Nano-Lok™ edge is a compact and lightweight product that stage riggers and production specialists can trust their lives with.
3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ edge Self Retracting Lifeline Video (English)
• Capacity: 310 lbs
• Size: 8'
• iSafe Equipped: Yes
• Lifeline Length: 8'
• Lifeline Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
• Lifeline: 3/16" dia. 7x19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope
• Housing: Nylon Thermoplastic
• Physical Weight: 8.60 lbs
• Twin Lifelines (100% Tie-off)
• Housing Type: Thermoplastic
• Lifeline Type: Galvanized Cable
• Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
• Standards: CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32
• Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
• Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
• Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
• 8 ft. (2.4m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
• Steel rebar lock hooks on each lifeline
• Extremely compact, lightweight design
• Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
• Swiveling anchorage loops
• Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
• Integrated backpack style energy absorber
• i-Safe™ equipped