Dax Hard Hat - Full Brim
Product No. HDF-15NG
Dax Hard Hat - Full Brim
The Lift Safety DAX Hard Hat is a full brim, fiber-reinforced resin hard hat offering a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection.
It features an oversized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves, as well as an innovative Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome.
- Full Brim Hard Hat: Well protects wearers from humidity, heat and the sun, as well as from falling objects overhead, splashes, bumping into stationary objects etc
- Fibre-reinforced resin shell: For superior impact protection
- Brim grip, exclusive design: Non-slip grab points to provide a secure feel when taking on/off of your head
- Extra Head Protection: Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock-absorbing protection to the top of the head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial: Adjusts the size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner: Reduces sweat build-up to minimize odor.
- 6 point suspension system: For a secure, comfortable fit. Size range: 6.5-8 (52-64cm)
- Triple reinforced crown: For superior impact protection
- Uniquely Designed: Each Dax hard hat shell is hand laid giving it a unique, one-of-a-kind appearance (Colors may vary).
- Weight: 415 g without the suspension system; 475 - 566 g with the suspension system
- Standard: Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirement for TYPE 1 CLASS G
Lifespan: As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every 5 years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions.
CLARINO LEATHER (USED IN DAX HARD HAT):
CLARINO synthetic leather products were developed from the initial research into compounded ultra-fine fiber, non-woven material, and high-performance polymers. These led to the eventual, successful duplication of the complex structure of natural leather.
The various configurations of genuine leather-like CLARINO meet all the requirements of weight, flexibility, durability and quality. So, Dax Hard Hat is highly favored by industrial and construction workers with its benefits given by Clarino leather.
- Excellent air permeability
- High abrasion resistance
- High resistance to water and oil
- Easy to bend (Leather)
- High Quality
WHAT DID LIFT SAFETY SAY ABOUT PPE?
“One of the main challenges in the working environment related to industrial hazards is persuading end-users to wear applicable PPE at all times. The majority of occupational injuries happen when PPE is not worn. By making stylish, yet protective products, we hope to keep workers safe and looking good,” says Warren Johnson, senior marketing communications manager for Lift Safety.NOTE: Dax Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Ones subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
Customers Also Bought
Lift Safety Hard Hat- Full Brim (Briggs)Regular price $13.99 USDUnit price per
Dax Hard Hat (Cap)Regular price From $77.90 USDUnit price per
VIZ-PRO T-SHIRT (Orange or Yellow)Regular price $14.99 USDUnit price per
LIFT VIZ-PRO PARKA JACKET - HI-VIZRegular price $62.00 USDUnit price per
Lift Safety Hard Hat- Short Brim & Vented (Briggs)Regular price $12.99 USDUnit price per
Dax Carbon Fiber Hard Hat (Cap)Regular price From $126.55 USDUnit price per