Dax Carbon Fiber Hard Hat - Full Brim
Product No. HDC-15KG
- • 6 point suspension: For secure & comfortable fit
- • Oversized dial for easy size adjustment
- • Reduces sweat build-up
Carbon Fiber Full Brim Hard Hat
The DAX Carbon Fiber Hard Hat is a full-brim and carbon-fibre reinforced resin hard hat - a combination of style and functionality - to keep workers safe and looking good at the workplace.
More, it offers a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves. This black carbon fiber hard hat is available in 2 finishes - Gloss and Matt.
- Full Brim Hard Hat: Offers good protection from accidental falls, debris, spills, splashes, heat etc
- Superior Impact Protection: Carbon fiber reinforced resin shell
- Brim grip, exclusive design: Provides a secure feel
- Extra Head Protection: Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock-absorbing protection to the top of the head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial: Adjust the size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner: Reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system: For a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown: For superior impact protection
- Uniquely Designed: Each Dax hard hat shell is hand laid giving it a unique, one of a kind appearance (Colors may vary).
- A Ring of Light Around You: An illumagear Halo (to be ordered separately) is compatible with standard hard hats. It produces light that allows you to see and be seen at work.
- Weight: 315 g without the suspension system; 460 g with the suspension system
- Standard: Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C.
Lifespan: Dax Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Ones subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every 5 years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions
Advantages of Full-brim Hard Hats:
Full-brim hard hats do not only well protect wearers from humidity, heat and the sun but also offer the most protection from falling objects overhead, splashes, bumping into stationary objects etc. They are great for a variety of occupations including construction workers, utility workers, steelworkers and farmers. They are especially common in places where the temperature is elevated as a full-brim hard hat provides 360-protection from sunburnt.
Carbon Fiber Properties:
Carbon Fiber is a polymer that is very strong and lightweight. It is five times stronger than steel and twice as stiff, but lighter than steel. Therefore, a carbon fiber hard hat is an ideal head protective equipment for workers across industries.
- high in stiffness
- high in tensile strength
- low weight to strength ratio
- high in chemical resistance
- temperature tolerant to excessive heat
- low thermal expansion