CM Mid-Grip Wire Rope Clips 5/16”
Product No. M2547
CM’s Mid-Grip Wire Rope Clips are designed for applications with scaffolding. The redesigned mid-grip features a hexagon bolt head that fits securely into a forged, hex-shaped socket that prevents spinning even after repeated use and re-torqueing. CM’s Mid-Grip has precise threading on the nut and bolt to ensure tight alignment and allows for full arc wrench swing, making installation and retightening efficient.
- Allows for full arc wrench swing for quicker installation, retightening and disassembly.
- Saddles are made of forged steel for strength and wearability. Full assembly is mechanical galvanized per ASTM B695-04 Class 25 Type 1.
- Size, manufacturer and trace code are clearly marked on the saddle for easy identification.
- Meets or exceeds performance requirements of FF-C-450 specifications, Type III, Class 1 and will provide maximum holding strength.
- Size: 5/16”
- Standard Package: 20
- A – 0.34
- B – 1.48
- C – 0.44
- D – 1.06
- E Thread – 3/8 – 16
- F – 0.63
- G – 1.50
- L Approx. – 1.90
- M – 0.69
- N – 1.80
- Minimum number of clips: 2
- Rope Turn-Back (in.): 5
- Torque (ft./lbs.): 30
- Weight (lbs): 0.38
Customers Also Bought
CM Screwlok Beam Clamps with ShackleRegular price From $265.59 USDUnit price per
CM Series 632 TrolleyRegular price From $309.60 USDUnit price per
Back Frame Attaching Screw (V2)Regular price $16.57 USDUnit price per
Back Frame Cover (V1)Regular price $184.39 USDUnit price per
#8-32 X 5/8" Button SKT HeadRegular price $0.28 USDUnit price per
Alignment BushingRegular price $4.53 USDUnit price per