3M™ DBI-SALA® 2D Lineman Belt
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® 2D Lineman Belt provides useful range of motion and comfort to help personnel focus on the task at hand. The Belt's rolled edges enhance durability while providing comfort to the wearer's hips. This Lineman Belt includes 2 large S-shaped full-floating D-rings at hips as well as built-in tool snaps and rings for convenient tethering and storage.
Available in multiple sizes, the tongue buckle adjustment system in this Lineman Belt is fast and easy ensuring a proper fit for the wearer.
Note: Body belts should never be used alone in situations where there is any chance of a free fall.
For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Capacity: 310 lbs
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Belt Type: Waist
Buckle Type: Tongue Buckle
Buckle Material: D18, D21, D22, D23, D24, D25 - Zinc Plated SteelD19, D20, D26, D27, D28, D29, D30 - Stainless Steel Grommet
D-ring Material:D18, D21, D22, D23, D24, D25 - Forged Steel D19, D20, D26, D27, D28, D29, D30 - Zinc Plated Steel
Max. Free Fall Allowed: 2 ft
Belly Pad: No
Hip Pad: Yes
Board Seat Cushion: No
Safety ID Equipped: Yes
Recommended Industry: Construction, General Industrial, Utilities
Standards/Approvals: ASTM F887, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502
- Rolled edges enhance durability while providing comfort to the wearer's hips
- Tongue-buckle adjustment is fast and easy for a proper fit
- Includes 2 large S-shaped full-floating D-rings at hips
- Built-in tool snaps and rings for convenient tethering and storage
- Metal ID plate with vinyl label is equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Helps meet safety requirements for fall protection applications
- Protected labels, equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Integrated leather tape thong for tape storage
3M™ DBI-SALA Fall Protection Full Range Catalog
Lineman Belt Instruction Manual