Dax Carbon Fiber Hard Hat (Cap)
Product No. HDCC-17KG
Dax Carbon Fiber Hard Hat
The DAX Carbon Fiber Hard Hat Cap is a carbon fiber reinforced resin hard hat - a combination of style and functionality - to keep workers safe and looking good at the workplace. By attaching to Illumagear Halo (see the thumbnail), a ring of light produced allows you to see and be seen in all directions at all times, keeping you extra safe!
More, it offers a 6 point suspension system for superior comfort and impact protection. It features an innovative Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome and an over-sized ratcheting fitment dial that makes adjustment easy even while wearing gloves.
- Superior Impact Protection: Carbon fibre reinforced resin shell
- Brim grip, exclusive design: Provides a secure feel
- Extra Head Protection: Perforated Clarino® synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock-absorbing protection to the top of the head
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial: Adjust the size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- Moisture-wicking foam backed microfiber liner: Reduces sweat build-up
- 6 point suspension system: For a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown: For superior impact protection
- Uniquely Designed: Each Dax hard hat shell is hand laid giving it a unique, one of a kind appearance (Colors may vary).
- A Ring of Light Around You: An illumagear Halo (to be ordered separately) is compatible with standard hard hats. It produces light that allows you to see and be seen at work.
- Weight: 270g without the suspension system; 415g with the suspension system
- Standard: Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class C.
Lifespan: Dax Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Ones subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every 5 years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions
Carbon Fiber Properties:
Carbon Fiber is a polymer that is very strong and lightweight. It is five times stronger than steel and twice as stiff, but lighter than steel, making it the ideal manufacturing material for many industries. Therefore, Dax Carbon Fiber Hard Hat is an ideal head protective equipment for industrial and construction workers.
- high in stiffness
- high in tensile strength
- low weight to strength ratio
- high in chemical resistance
- temperature tolerant to excessive heat
- low thermal expansion
Customers Also Bought
LIFT VIZ-PRO BOMBER JACKET - HI-VIZRegular price $60.00 USDUnit price per
VIZ-PRO HOODIE - HI-VIZRegular price $42.00 USDUnit price per
Lift Safety Hard Hat- Short Brim & Vented (Briggs)Regular price $12.99 USDUnit price per
Dax Hard Hat - Full BrimRegular price From $87.65 USDUnit price per
Dax Hard Hat Replacement SuspensionRegular price $15.00 USDUnit price per
Dax Carbon Fiber Hard Hat (Cap)Regular price From $126.55 USDUnit price per