Petzl RESCUE Pulley (Tactical)
Product No. P50AN
Petzl RESCUE Pulley
The Petzl RESCUE Pulley is extremely strong and efficient. It is designed to maneuver heavy loads or for intensive use. Its large diameter sheave is mounted on sealed ball bearings to provide excellent efficency. This pulley also accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use. The RESCUE Pulley is compatible with ropes of minimum diameter 0.28'' and maximum diameter 0.51''.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
Material(s): Aluminum Side Plates, Aluminum Sheave
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Min. Rope Diameter: 0.28''
- Max. Rope Diameter: 0.51''
- Sheave Type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 1.5''
- Working Load (One rope Strand): 4 kN
- Maximum Working Load: 8 kN
- Breaking Strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95%
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use
- NSN: 4240-01-573-3753
- Designed to maneuver heavy loads or for intensive use
- Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
Customers Also Bought
Petzl JAG RESCUE KITRegular price From $929.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl STRATO® Helmet (Tactical)Regular price $129.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl RESCUE Pulley (Tactical)Regular price $69.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl ACCU SWIFT RL PRO (Battery)Regular price $59.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl ASCENSION AscenderRegular price $99.95 USDUnit price per
Petzl VERTEX® VENT Helmet (Tactical)Regular price $99.95 USDUnit price per